Selasa, 16 November 2010

FLOWER BUD...

Without letting anyone notice
Your tears spilled and blended with your sweat-covered smile
That's why I don't know of your tears
Having never been extinguished
it was lighting up my heart
I received from you the tender light
proof of unconditional love

While being enveloped by the gentle spot under the sun
i whisper into your back even if a day like this comes again
surely, surely, surely,
even if you would be able to understand
vanishing and blooming
this year too the flower bud is waiting for me
the petal dancing in the wind that my palm can't grasp
stops on the shoulder lightly
skillfully riding it and showing a smile,
i remember you by myself

in the valley of buildings,
sometimes buried dreams bud too isn't that what makes flowers bloom?
you can't choose where your dreams will blossom
the silhouettes we dropped on this town,
they're all looking for the light even as time overlaps
and flows over itself
surely, surely, surely
the day we grow out of this will come

on the breeze less track,
the beautiful sky of May feels blue and lonely
the motionless scattered clouds will always be floating
With no place to return to anymore
Just like me in the whispering wind
it dances to the ground with a flash of my tears

On the verge of dropping,
once more the re-opening petals are like you,
that gave silent encouragement countless times
grasped by these hands

vanishing and blooming,
this year too the flower bud is waiting for me
even now i still can't grasp the dreams I painted with you
Stopping right beside me
Opening gracefully just like a smile,
i keep looking for the flower bud, in the sky
as i am looking for it in you....

~khairi~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan